Eric Chartiot interprets his effects and stories in a charming way to touch the emotion of his audience, showing how the classic numbers can be presented differently. At the BMagic Live! Eric addresses the following topics:
I - Let's think about it ...
"After all, why tell stories?" I am a magician!!
"I want to be a storyteller like you!"
- How and, mainly, why choose stories?
"Who comes first: story or magic?"
II - Counting techniques applied to magicians - Internal elements
- No attention ... no good! How to gain attention and how to conserve it.
- Be a teller not a talker! Beware of too many words.
- Body counting techniques.
- The interior cinema. Why do we have to create images of what we tell? Why does not the magician usually create images?
- Take your audience to Paris ...
III - Elements external to the accountant
What about the character? All magicians are equal !!!
Control the account space
The relation with the object. The particularity of the magician.
NOTE: This tutorial does not teach magic effects.